Affordable FCE Tutors http://learnenglishliveonline.com will provide you the training necessary to successfully take all sections of the FCE exam. Our First Certificate of English tutors have experience working with hundreds of students from around the world. All of our FCE tutors offer a free evaluation class to al of the potential FCE students so that they can discuss their goals and weaknesses in person and each FCE Tutoring package can be customized to each FCE students needs.
What is the FCE used for? The First Certificate of English (FCE) exam is a proof of competency in the English language, which is recognised by all universities in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, and by many universities in Canada, the USA and Europe.
- FCE exams are accepted in Universities around the world.
- Some countries require FCE exams to give visas.
- Many multinational businesses require their employees to pass the FCE exam.
- The personal satisfaction of passing the FCE can give you the confidence do reach your goals.
Flexible Tutoring Plans – FCE Tutoring Costshttp://learnenglishliveonline.com Buy as few or as many hours of First Certificate of English tutoring as you would like and use the classes when and where you want. There is no minimum of FCE tutoring sessions you have to take each week and no maximum FCE tutoring sessions you can schedule. And the best part is that your hours with your FCE tutor never expire.
HOURS COST PER HOUR
The price for a 60 Minute lesson is $ 29.87,
When you pay in advance for eight lessons or more, you will save money:
5 lessons – $ 114.35,
10 lessons – $ 275.30, a Discount of 5% or $ 27.53 a lesson.
20 lessons – $ 519.80, a Discount of 10% or $ 25.99 a lesson.
30 lessons – $ 738.90, a Discount of 15% or $ 24.63 a lesson.
40 lessons – $ 919.60, a Discount of 20% or $ 22.99 a lesson.
50 lessons – $ 1.199.00, a Discount of 25% or $ 21.73 a lesson.
60 lessons – $ 1.079.46, a Discount of 30% or $ 19.99 a lesson.
What will the FCE test involve? The FCE exam allows students to obtain the Cambridge ranks of B2,B1 and C1 for successful completion of the FCE exam. See below for a diagram of the test format. The professional FCE tutors at https://www.languagelive.net can assist you in preparing for either exam.
GENERAL FCE EXAMS
- Reading: 60 minutes – You will need to demonstrate ability to read and understand information in fiction and non-fiction books, journals, newspapers and magazines.
- Writing: 80 minutes – You will have to produce two different pieces of writing such as a short story, a letter, an article, a report, a review or an essay.
- Use of English: 45 minutes – You will be tested on how well you control your grammar and vocabulary.
- Listening: 40 minutes – You will need to show you can understand the meaning of a range of spoken material, including news programmes, speeches, stories and anecdotes and public announcements.
- Speaking: 14 minutes – You will take the Speaking test with one or two other candidates, and you will be required to demonstrate different types of speaking, including by yourself and in discussion with the examiner and other candidates.
Speak to one of our professional FCE tutors for free to see if our FCE preparation and tutoring service is what you are looking for. No credit card required, and no risk. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to use Skype to transform your computer into a virtual English classroom!
STEP 1 Purchase a Skype compatible headset.
STEP 2 Create a free Skype account and download the software from Skype.com.
STEP 3 Sign up for English lessons with http://learnenglishliveonline.com
STEP 4 Enjoy your Skype English lessons!