Course For Adults
English Courses For Adults
See below for details and prices for group and private lessons
Our group lessons are designed to boost confidence in speaking and improve a student’s ability to communicate, whether for personal, business or academic needs. We focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing skills through our specially chosen course books. These course books are filled with stimulating and enjoyable topics that follow the Common European Framework of language learning which optionally allows participation in the Cambridge English examinations.
Our private lessons provide a completely personalised learning experience to meet the specific needs and objectives of each student and are designed following a Cambridge English Placement test and needs analysis questionnaire. Private lessons can be focused for General English, Conversational English or preparation for exams and provide complete immersion in the language.
Our group lessons feature:
• Stimulating and enjoyable lessons;
• Communication activities to help boost confidence in speaking;
• Writing practice to develop written work, based on the theme of the lesson;
• Use of supplementary materials such as authentic texts, DVDs and audio materials;
• Adult Readers Club with books and CDs available to take home to practice reading, listening and pronunciation skills.
Our private lessons:
• Are individually guided;
• Maximise progress in language ability;
• Are flexible to integrate a course with work and family commitments;
• Are designed to suit each student’s level and interests;
• Have no distraction from other students;
• Allow students to learn at their own pace.
|Group Lessons||Private Lessons|