Affordable BEC Tutors http://learnenglishliveonline.com will provide you the training necessary to successfully take all sections of the BEC exam. Our Business English Certificate tutors have experience working with hundreds of students from around the world. All of our BEC tutors offer a free evaluation class to al of the potential BEC students so that they can discuss their goals and weaknesses in person and each BEC Tutoring package can be customized to each BEC students needs.
What is the BEC used for? The Business English Certificate (BEC) is a proof of competency in the English language, which is recognised by internationally as proof of a high level of English proficency.
- BEC exams are recognized employers, ministries, government bodies and professional organisations throughout the world.
- Many multinational companies such as ony Ericsson, Shell, Vodafone, Bayer, Coca-Cola and HSBC use the BEC exam.
- The personal satisfaction of passing the BEC can give you the confidence do reach your goals.
Flexible Tutoring Plans - BEC Tutoring Costs http://learnenglishliveonline.com Buy as few or as many hours of Business English Certificate tutoring as you would like and use the classes when and where you want. There is no minimum of BEC tutoring sessions you have to take each week and no maximum BEC tutoring sessions you can schedule. And the best part is that your hours with your BEC tutor never expire.
HOURS COST PER HOUR
The price for a 60 Minute lesson is $ 29.87,
When you pay in advance for ten lessons or more, you will save money:
5 lessons - $ 114.35,
10 lessons - $ 275.30, a Discount of 5% or $ 27.53 a lesson.
20 lessons - $ 519.80, a Discount of 10% or $ 25.99 a lesson.
30 lessons - $ 738.90, a Discount of 15% or $ 24.63 a lesson.
40 lessons - $ 919.60, a Discount of 20% or $ 22.99 a lesson.
50 lessons - $ 1.199.00, a Discount of 25% or $ 21.73 a lesson.
60 lessons - $ 1.079.46, a Discount of 30% or $ 19.99 a lesson.
What will the BEC test involve? The BEC exam is available is broken down into three levels that include Business Higher, Business Vantage and Business Preliminary. The professional BEC tutors at https://www.languagelive.net can assist you in preparing for either exam. Below you can find a breakdown of what each level is broken down into.
- Cambridge English: Business Preliminary – Level B1: If you achieve a Pass with Merit or Pass in your exam, you will be awarded the Business English Certificate Preliminary at Level B1.
- Level A2 Certificate: If your performance is below Level B1, but falls within Level A2, we will recognise your achievement with a Cambridge English certificate stating that you demonstrated ability at A2 level.
- Cambridge English: Business Higher – Level C2: Exceptional candidates sometimes show ability beyond C1 level. If you achieve grade A in your exam, you will receive the Business English Certificate Higher stating that you demonstrated ability at Level C2.
- Cambridge English: Business Higher – Level C1: If you achieve grade B or C in your exam, you will be awarded the Business English Certificate Higher at Level C1.
- Level B2 Certificate: If your performance is below Level C1, but falls within Level B2, we will recognise your achievement with a Cambridge English certificate stating that you demonstrated ability at B2 level.
- Cambridge English: Business Vantage – Level C1: Exceptional candidates sometimes show ability beyond B2 level. If you achieve grade A in your exam, you will receive the Business English Certificate Vantage stating that you demonstrated ability at Level C1.
- Cambridge English: Business Vantage – Level B2: If you achieve grade B or C in your exam, you will be awarded the Business English Certificate Vantage at Level B2.
- Level B1 Certificate: If your performance is below B2 level, but falls within Level B1, we will recognise your achievement with a Cambridge English certificate stating that you demonstrated ability at B1 level.
Speak to one of our professional BEC tutors for free to see if our BEC preparation and tutoring service is what you are looking for. No credit card required, and no risk. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to use Skype to transform your computer into a virtual English classroom!
STEP 1 Purchase a Skype compatible headset.
STEP 2 Create a free Skype account and download the software from Skype.com.
STEP 3 Sign up for English lessons with https://www.languagelive.net
STEP 4 Enjoy your Skype English lessons!